Saturday, January 16, 2010




The first new moon of the year along with a solar eclipse. Apparently one of the most favorable times to set intentions and put plans into action. I got my exercise, meditated and spent time writing, ate vegan, had a heart to heart with my partner and tried to get clear about my dreams and goals for the coming year. One thing that keeps appearing on that list is to revive the blog I started @5 years ago and abandoned after 6 months.

Well here is my intention and here is my commitment. Hopefully I'll weave together the elements of my life, thoughts, obsessions in a way that is useful to me and interesting to others.

It is here that I begin to gather and reassemble the fragments of myself that have gotten scattered over the last few years. Here is my hope that I am able to locate them like Isis gathering Osiris' body parts and singing an incantation over them to create wholeness, to revive her lover. May this blog be my song, a call to self-love, self-healing, and self-expression. A spell to revive and reinvent . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment